Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00218 SDG / LAK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 90,564 Pound (41,561,364 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)