Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.302 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 127,651 Pound (€5,724) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)