Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.805 SDG / BGN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,000 Pound (3,154 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)