Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.646 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 35,000 Pound (3,288 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)