Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.987 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,000 Pound (3,260 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)