Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.310 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,178 Pound (C$10,767) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)