Cost of living comparison between Vicenza, Italy and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.915 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,558 Pound (€3,841) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)