Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.062 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 98% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 134,544 Pound (€6,388) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)