Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.783 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,769 Pound (€3,054) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)