Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.080 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 84,994 Pound (€3,849) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (28 minutes ago)