Cost of living in Venlo, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.020 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venlo (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 74,000 Pound (€3,520) in Venlo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)