Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.176 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,418 Pound (€2,985) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)