Cost of living comparison between Venice, Italy and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.959 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,387 Pound (€3,648) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)