Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,223 Pound (€3,733) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (37 minutes ago)