Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2014. Exchange rate: 7.894 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 38,000 Pound (€4,813) in Vence.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)