Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.433 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,816 Pound (2,171 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)