Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11220 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,319 Pound (руб 83,057) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (43 minutes ago)