Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12925 SDG / MKD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,138 Pound (78,439 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)