Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13949 SDG / MKD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,131 Pound (79,797 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (31 minutes ago)