Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.799 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 119% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,984 Pound (€6,028) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)