Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.191 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,886 Pound (€3,043) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)