Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.04335 SDG / LKR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,700 Pound (85,360 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)