Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 52,579 Pound (68,781 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (34 minutes ago)