Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.815 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,304 Pound (2,525 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)