Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.350 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,636 Pound (2,523 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)