Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.367 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,017 Pound (2,294 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 2 hours ago)