Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,278 Pound (2,321 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)