Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.479 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,122 Pound ($6,192) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)