Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,025 Pound ($5,154) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (34 minutes ago)