Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,526 prices entered by 452 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.000 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 53,738 Pound (C$10,748) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)