Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,319 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.010 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 101% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 197,389 Pound (C$14,089) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (35 minutes ago)