Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01449 SDG / AMD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,700 Pound (255,408Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)