Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01394 SDG / AMD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,500 Pound (251,100Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)