Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,491 Pound (€2,861) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (38 minutes ago)