Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.176 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,805 Pound (€3,317) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)