Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,583 Pound (€2,306) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)