Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.460 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,000 Pound (€3,753) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)