Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00229 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,328 Pound (COL$8,881,316) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)