Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.900 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 62,624 Pound (€2,996) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Funchal costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (40 minutes ago)