Cost of living comparison between Valladolid, Spain and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.914 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,797 Pound (€3,008) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)