Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05876 SDG / RSD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,586 Pound (282,282 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)