Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06572 SDG / RSD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,911 Pound (166,016 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)