Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,021 Pound (Bs 97,383) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)