Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 24 Pound (Bs 78,915) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)