Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 89,139 Pound (Bs 133,368) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)