Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 82,133 Pound (Bs 122,890) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)