Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.460 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,549 Pound (€3,291) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)