Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.566 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,286 Pound (€3,652) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)