Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01031 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,122 Pound (CH$1,952,010) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)