Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02825 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 67,380 Pound (CH$2,384,879) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)