Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00972 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,604 Pound (CH$2,325,419) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)