Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00990 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,671 Pound (CH$2,392,117) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)