Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.437 SDG / CHF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 78,125 Pound (CHF 12,136) in Vaduz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (31 minutes ago)