Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.080 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 105,206 Pound (€4,765) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)