Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25130 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,463 Pound (21,737₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)