Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16368 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 147,887 Pound (¥903,526) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)