Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06102 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,796 Pound (¥619,388) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (24 minutes ago)