Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05583 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,749 Pound (¥640,265) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)