Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.191 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 177% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,605 Pound (€4,812) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)