Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.837 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 177% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 99,587 Pound (€12,707) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)