Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.745 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 172% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,944 Pound (€7,553) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)