Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30083 SDG / CZK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,267 Pound (37,452 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (44 minutes ago)