Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38742 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,791 Pound (ARS $48,503) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)