Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.740 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,231 Pound (ARS $59,800) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (31 minutes ago)