Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.722 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,114 Pound (3,223TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)