Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.815 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,853 Pound (3,369TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)