Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12960 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,200 Pound (Php47,841) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)