Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.808 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 119% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,561 Pound (78,624 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)