Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.229 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 149% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 188,968 Pound (84,778 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)