Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.838 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,964 Pound (54,874 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)