Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,862 Pound (42,056 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)