Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11567 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,390 Pound (руб 115,764) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 3 hours ago)