Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31832 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,901 Pound (руб 115,921) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)