Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.776 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,745 Pound (€4,095) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)