Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11083 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,723 Pound (руб 33,592) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)