Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00263 SDG / MNT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,189 Pound (5,386,204 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)