Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 SDG / MNT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 21,688 Pound (7,643,140 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)