Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00746 SDG / MNT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 53,036 Pound (7,106,823 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)