Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26514 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,748 Pound (₨14,137) in Ujjain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)