Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10240 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1,293 Pound (₨12,631) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)