Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00587 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,100 Pound (₩1,039,703) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)