Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21993 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,500 Pound (34,101 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)