Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.16769 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,900 Pound (¥35,184) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (30 minutes ago)