Cost of living comparison between Ube, Japan and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06040 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (¥51,736) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (44 minutes ago)