Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,133 Pound (R$ 8,096) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)