Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.211 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,150 Pound (R$ 12,119) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)