Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.977 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,250 Pound (R$ 8,221) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)