Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29625 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,288 Pound (руб 112,366) in Tyumen' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)