Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.515 SDG / BAM
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,393 Pound (1,250KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (41 minutes ago)