Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.810 SDG / BAM
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,745 Pound (983KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)